We would appreciate if you would include the following acknowledgements in any published material that makes use of DACE.
"This publication makes use of The Data & Analysis Center for Exoplanets (DACE), which is a facility based at
the University of Geneva (CH) dedicated to extrasolar planets data visualisation, exchange and analysis.
DACE is a platform of the Swiss National Centre of Competence in Research (NCCR) PlanetS, federating the Swiss expertise in Exoplanet
research. The DACE platform is available at https://dace.unige.ch
- Delisle et al., 2016, A&A 590, A134. Analytical determination of orbital elements using Fourier analysis. I. The radial velocity case.
- Díaz et al., 2016 A&A 585, 134. The HARPS search for southern extra-solar planets. XXXVIII. Bayesian re-analysis of three systems. New super-Earths, unconfirmed signals, and magnetic cycles
- Díaz et al., 2014, MNRAS, 441, 983D. PASTIS: Bayesian extrasolar planet validation - I. General framework, models, and performance
- S. L. Grimm and J. G. Stadel 2014 ApJ 796 23. The GENGA code: Gravitational encounters in N-body simulations with GPU acceleration. (Doc)
Formation & Evolution
- Alibert and al. 2005, A&A 434, 343–353. Models of giant planet formation with migration and disc evolution
- Mordasini and al. 2012, A&A 547, A111. Characterization of exoplanets from their formation. I. Models of combined planet formation and evolution
- Benz and al. 2015, PP VI, p.691-713. Planet Population Synthesis